Subject: Kingsley Idehen has invited you to open a Google mail account
From: Kingsley Idehen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:17:38 -0500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingsley Idehen has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-245b4de4f8-ad1adbf92a-e8c24f090f

Once you create your account, Kingsley Idehen will be notified with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
  "conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that are
  relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for your
comments and suggestions periodically.  We hope you'll like Gmail.  We
do.  And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).